Getting married is an exciting time, but it can also be stressful with all the planning. Here are the 5 most important things to do as soon as you say ‘I do’!
1. Once you know roughly when you would like to tie the knot, look at venues immediately. The great ones get booked up way in advance and you may want to tweak your date based on the availability of your ideal venue.
2. Order your dress. You would not think it would take that long to make a dress but most top designers are operating with a backlog and your order could take a few months to a year to get done. This is such an exciting part anyway, why wait!
3. Start your beauty regime. It takes several months to start seeing results so whether its laser hair removal, luxury facials or hair treatments, get on it!
4. Book your makeup artist. You obviously want to look your best on the most important day of your life. Make sure you ask friends for recommendations and check out the portfolios and visit the studios of your top choices. Get a trial if possible or opt for party makeup for another event to serve as a trial.
5. Research ideas online. There is so much information available to help you decide what kind of decor you want, the dress that screams you, what entertainment your guests would like, and all the wonderful things you could buy under the umbrella of wedding shopping! Check out pinterest and online stores to look through collections of top Pakistani Designers all in one place.
Whatever you do, don’t take too much stress and get your friends and family to pitch in as much as possible! Remember, it’s YOUR wedding so YOU should have the most fun!!